Value Engineering & Value Analysis:
Each product design team and manufacturing units want to reduce design cycle time and bring their products to the market early to beat the competition. This is true even for the most complex machinery and equipment. We have developed your product designs through digital approach of designing, testing, and validation, so that you can have the extra time strategizing appropriate market penetration.
We ensure our customer will get exact equilibrium between cost and quality using our Value Engineering & Value Analysis to maximize the value for you.
Range of industries
Industrial & Heavy Equipment
Our Services Includes:
- Engineering Design Optimization:
- Product Weight and Cost Reduction:
- Product Operational performance optimization through Computer Aided Engineering
- Product Re-Engineering
- FMEA – Failure Mode Effective Analysis
- DFM – Design for Manufacturing
- DFA – Design for Assembly
- DFR – Design for Reliability
- Value Analysis & Value Engineering
Our commitment to excellence in providing value engineering services is possible due to our well-equipped engineering facility, and a team of VE specialists to develop cost-effective strategies for our clients. Additionally, our strategic partnership with industry experts across different domains help us to address problems more comprehensively.
- Hourly- rates are available, based on your volume of work and type of work
- Full-time Equivalent – rates can be provided for larger projects, ensuring your project will be completed within a fixed budget.
- Refer outsourcing model for more details.
Being ISO/IEC 27001 Certified:
- Milestone Systematically examine the customer’s information security risks, taking account of the threats, vulnerabilities, and impacts;
- Design and implement a coherent and comprehensive suite of information security controls and
- Adopt an overarching management process to ensure that the information security controls continue to meet the customers’s information security needs on an ongoing basis.
- Standards and methodologies for project management quality assurance
- Effective processes to support arrangements for good governance and accountability;
- Input from individuals with the appropriate subject or technical expertise to ensure the development of outputs that are fit for the purpose.