MEP BIM Services in USA
Milestone offers full range of MEP BIM Services to various Building projects such as public Buildings, educational institutions, healthcare, residential, commercial and industrial buildings with quality as per the International Building Code.
We provide MEP BIM modeling and drafting detailing services of the highest standards to our client across the world. Our team of professional MEP Engineer and Draftsmen can develop high quality MEP BIM models for any building facility also can provide support on Coordination, Optimization, Fabrication and Installation.
We also provide well coordinated architectural, structural and MEP design model and drawings using MEP BIM software’s like Autodesk Revit and Navisworks.
Range of industries
MEP BIM Modeling Services
- HVAC/ MEP Layout Modeling
- Mechanical Duct and Duct Fittings Modeling Mechanical Equipment Modeling / Equipment schedule
- Diffusers and Grills Modeling
- Electrical Lighting Fixtures, Cable tray and conduits.
- Plumbing Layout modeling
- Sanitary Fixture Revit Models 3D modeling and rendering for MEP layout
- Walk-Through of MEP Model Fabrication drawings
- Bill Of Quantities and Material Take offs
The advantages of our MEP BIM services:
- Hourly- rates are available, based on your volume of work and type of work
- Full-time Equivalent – rates can be provided for larger projects, ensuring your project will be completed within a fixed budget.
- Refer outsourcing model for more details.
Being ISO/IEC 27001 Certified:
- Milestone Systematically examine the customer’s information security risks, taking account of the threats, vulnerabilities, and impacts;
- Design and implement a coherent and comprehensive suite of information security controls and
- Adopt an overarching management process to ensure that the information security controls continue to meet the customers’s information security needs on an ongoing basis.
- Standards and methodologies for project management quality assurance
- Effective processes to support arrangements for good governance and accountability;
- Input from individuals with the appropriate subject or technical expertise to ensure the development of outputs that are fit for the purpose.