Millwork Drafting Services in USA
Milestone helps Millwork Drafting Services to companies and fabricators to visualize what they are building by providing quality Shop drawings and 3D modeling. Architectural Millwork & Cabinet shop drawings eliminates any possible errors and enable accurate & timely production and installation of custom vanity, closets, doors and other millwork products. The millwork detailing team in Milestone has a wide experience in Millwork modelling & drafting services. They have not only a good understanding of the millwork design and production processes but also of automated machining process. Over many years, we are providing a diverse range of millwork detailing services for our global customers.
Industries we Serve
Office & Commercial
Restaurants & Hotels
Public libraries and Museums
Our Millwork Drafting services includes:
- Commercial cabinet Drafting 7) Architectural woodwork drawings
- Architectural woodwork drawings 8) Architectural casework drawings
- Cabinet / casework construction drawings 9) Millwork design drafting
- AutoCAD Woodwork Drafting 10)Woodwork Assembly Drawings
- Custom Kitchen & Closet drawings 11) Wooden stairs & framing
- Bathroom vanities drawings 12)Door & Trim casings
Architectural Space Enhancement through Custom Millwork Drafting Solutions : Our millwork Engineers are highly to trained to generate shop drawings & 3D models within a short turnaround time. Millwork or casework 3D models can be used to generate 2D drawings directly or extract from them. Our skilled millwork BIM modelers can produce Cabinet Cutlists, layered DXF files and CNC files for woodwork fabrication. We always use the latest CAD and CNC software tools so that desired output can be generated quickly. Our millwork shop drawing services provide precise and detailed plans, elevations, and sections, ensuring seamless coordination between design and fabrication teams.
International Standards we Work with:
- Hourly rates are available, based on your volume of work and type of work
- Full-time Equivalent – rates can be provided for larger projects, ensuring your project will be completed within a fixed budget.
- Refer outsourcing model for more details.
Being ISO/IEC 27001 Certified:
- Milestone Systematically examine the customer’s information security risks, taking account of the threats, vulnerabilities, and impacts;
- Design and implement a coherent and comprehensive suite of information security controls and
- Adopt an overarching management process to ensure that the information security controls continue to meet the customers’s information security needs on an ongoing basis.
- Standards and methodologies for project management quality assurance
- Effective processes to support arrangements for good governance and accountability;
- Input from individuals with the appropriate subject or technical expertise to ensure the development of outputs that are fit for the purpose.