CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENTATION- CD sets
Architectural Construction Docs are prepared in detail by our experts – CD sets from Design Model or from the input information given by our customer that help our customer to draft total information associated with the building project. We utilize our BIM services to prepare comprehensive and accurate detailed Construction Documents- CD sets for various architectural building projects that helps our client to communicate the design intent in accurate manner.
Construction documentation -CD sets is the process of creating and documenting design drawings with accurate detailing such as material & Finishes, Project and installation information. Construction documents – CD sets, provide essential information of the building design and construction and use for building permit application and construction administration for various building type such as single-family residences, multifamily residences, small commercials, high rise buildings, public building etc
We provide accurate Architectural Construction Docs – CD sets for architectural design model, structural engineering Model and MEP systems model using different software tools like AutoCAD, Revit, Archicad and vectorworks etc.
Range of industries
Office & Commercial
Restaurants & Hotels
Public libraries and Museums
Construction documents - CD sets
Architectural Construction Drawings
- Site Plan
- Floor Plans
- Roof plans
- Door and windows schedule sheet
- Interior elevations
- Reflected Ceiling Plans (RCP)
- Building Sections
- Wall sections
- Area Plan
Structural Construction Drawings
- Foundation details
- Beam Layout
- Framing plans
- Foundation Plan
- Column Layout
- Slab Layout
- Roof Layout
MEP Construction Drawings
- Mechanical ( HVAC )
- Hourly rates are available, based on your volume of work and type of work
- Full-time Equivalent – rates can be provided for larger projects, ensuring your project will be completed within a fixed budget.
- Refer outsourcing model for more details.
Being ISO/IEC 27001 Certified:
- Milestone Systematically examine the customer’s information security risks, taking account of the threats, vulnerabilities, and impacts;
- Design and implement a coherent and comprehensive suite of information security controls and
- Adopt an overarching management process to ensure that the information security controls continue to meet the customers’s information security needs on an ongoing basis.
- Standards and methodologies for project management quality assurance
- Effective processes to support arrangements for good governance and accountability;
- Input from individuals with the appropriate subject or technical expertise to ensure the development of outputs that are fit for the purpose.