3D Furniture Modeling Services:
A specialized BIM outsourcing company, we offer custom 3D Furniture modeling services for all AEC stakeholders including designers, contractors, engineers, testers, trainers and engineering companies. Domain expertise, extensive experience and a talented 3D modelers team are our key strengths.
Milestone offers a variety of BIM services for the global customers, in Architecture, Construction and Engineering domain.
Range of industries
- MILESTONE serves as your 3D Furniture Modeling Services provider. Our expert team of 3D furniture modellers helps you to prepare the best realistic photo frames that increase your success rate in the online marketplace. With the latest software tools, we can effectively show your furniture design with the necessary elements like lighting, integration, background, and Aesthetics.
- Demand for 3D Furniture Modeling Service: – As per current market trends Furniture manufacturers are moving towards digital catalogues, keeping cost of innovation as low as possible is one of the most important concern. By marketing in the furniture catalogue digitally online using high quality images, helps the manufacturer to keep his inventory low and manufacture as per order.
We have striven to carve a niche for ourselves as a partner to Furniture Designing Firms leveraging our expertise across the following Domains.
- Outdoor objects Modeling – ( Fountains, Sculptures, etc.)
- Residential and commercial Furniture Modeling – ( Sofa, Beds, Chairs, Tables, Garden Chairs, etc.)
- Office Furniture Modeling – ( Conference Tables, Cupboards, Storage units, etc.)
- Hourly- rates are available, based on your volume of work and type of work
- Full-time Equivalent – rates can be provided for larger projects, ensuring your project will be completed within a fixed budget.
- Refer outsourcing model for more details.
Being ISO/IEC 27001 Certified:
- Milestone Systematically examine the customer’s information security risks, taking account of the threats, vulnerabilities, and impacts;
- Design and implement a coherent and comprehensive suite of information security controls and
- Adopt an overarching management process to ensure that the information security controls continue to meet the customers’s information security needs on an ongoing basis.
- Standards and methodologies for project management quality assurance
- Effective processes to support arrangements for good governance and accountability;
- Input from individuals with the appropriate subject or technical expertise to ensure the development of outputs that are fit for the purpose.