Milestone offers well-coordinated Electrical system BIM shop drawings for Electrical system elements.Before creating The practical drawings that shows the entire electrical system or circuits in a building are called electrical drawings.we provide Electrical Drawings services that are a type of technical drawing that shows circuits or electrical systems in a visual way. Our Electrical Drawings services include symbols, notations, and lines to help architects and designers comprehend the plan from an engineering point of view as well. Electrical system shop drawing, Electrical elements such as cable trays, conduits, electrical equipment and lighting fixtures are well coordinated with plumbing, firefighting & HVAC systems, clashes are resolved and ensure that there is adequate clearance between different system elements. Shop drawings are used by electrical contractors to prefabricate the electrical assemblies and subsequently install them at building facility site. We provide detail electrical system drawing of electrical equipment, accurate layout details of Electrical power and lighting system to make proper installations which in turn save lot of time and cost.
Range of industries
Office & Commercial
Restaurants & Hotels
Public libraries and Museums
Electrical Drawing Service:
- Electrical system design drawing
- Electrical equipment Drawings
- Cable Tray and conduits routing Drawing
- Lighting & power layouts
- Fire alarm drawings
- Hourly rates are available, based on your volume of work and type of work
- Full-time Equivalent – rates can be provided for larger projects, ensuring your project will be completed within a fixed budget.
- Refer outsourcing model for more details.
Being ISO/IEC 27001 Certified:
- Milestone Systematically examine the customer’s information security risks, taking account of the threats, vulnerabilities, and impacts;
- Design and implement a coherent and comprehensive suite of information security controls and
- Adopt an overarching management process to ensure that the information security controls continue to meet the customers’s information security needs on an ongoing basis.
- Standards and methodologies for project management quality assurance
- Effective processes to support arrangements for good governance and accountability;
- Input from individuals with the appropriate subject or technical expertise to ensure the development of outputs that are fit for the purpose.