Steel Detailing Services
Milestone offers variety of steel detailing services to steel fabricators, contractors, and structural engineers as per international industry standards in steel detailing which includes AISC, ANSI, OSHA & RSIO/RSIC. We have a professional and experienced team of civil engineers, structural engineers, structural BIM modelers and steel detailers.
Steel detailing services typically include the preparation of detailed shop drawings that provide a comprehensive set of instructions for the steel fabricator. Our civil and structural engineers work with our clients to give the best possible solutions with detailed steel shop drawings. Steel shop drawings in AutoCAD or in Revit helps our clients in creating accurate steel Structure. It is possible to develop design plans, fabrication details, and schedules that are associated with 3D structural BIM Model and can be immediately updated whenever there is a changes in the 3D structural BIM Model in Revit. We assist our customer in the layout of complicated steel structures, the production of shop drawings, the assembly detail drawing of all connections and the extraction of bills of quantities.
Range of industries
Office & Commercial
Restaurants & Hotels
Public libraries and Museums
Our Steel Detailing Services includes :
- Structural Steel Detailing
- Structural 3D Modeling & 2D Drafting
- Bill Of Quantity & Material Take-off
- Shop / Fabrication Drawings for different structural components like column, beam, brace, stair, handrail, ladders, etc
- Steel Connection Detailing and Fittings Drawings
- Steel Joist & Deck Detailing
- Erection Drawings for Connection
- Hourly rates are available, based on your volume of work and type of work
- Full-time Equivalent – rates can be provided for larger projects, ensuring your project will be completed within a fixed budget.
- Refer outsourcing model for more details.
Being ISO/IEC 27001 Certified:
- Milestone Systematically examine the customer’s information security risks, taking account of the threats, vulnerabilities, and impacts;
- Design and implement a coherent and comprehensive suite of information security controls and
- Adopt an overarching management process to ensure that the information security controls continue to meet the customers’s information security needs on an ongoing basis.
- Standards and methodologies for project management quality assurance
- Effective processes to support arrangements for good governance and accountability;
- Input from individuals with the appropriate subject or technical expertise to ensure the development of outputs that are fit for the purpose.