4D BIM - Construction Simulation Services
Milestone is one of the best global BIM services provider, enable real-time visualization of the actual progress of construction activities in specific time through accurate scheduling and simulation during development of construction facility.
4D BIM -Construction Simulation is a process for intelligently linking a BIM model to time or schedule-related data in a common data environment. In the context of construction, 4D BIM entails comprehensive information regarding lead-time, construction, installation, as well as allowances for curing and drying, and the order in which these activities must be sequenced. 4D BIM is gaining traction throughout the AEC industry bringing out numerous benefits to the Architects and Engineers.
Range of industries
Office & Commercial
Restaurants & Hotels
Public libraries and Museums
Benefits of 4D BIM
- As a result of proper collaboration and communication 4D BIM in construction of facility provides a risk reduction in work environment.
- Due to 4D BIM simulation, Construction professionals can monitor the progress of their construction facility remotely.
- 4D BIM gives a clear-cut understanding of the timeline of the project to the management team.
- 4D BIM provides a realistic time schedule of construction project.
- 4D BIM Reduces the chances of rework.
- The integration of 4D BIM in facility construction can eradicate uncertainties related to time.
- Hourly rates are available, based on your volume of work and type of work
- Full-time Equivalent – rates can be provided for larger projects, ensuring your project will be completed within a fixed budget.
- Refer outsourcing model for more details.
Being ISO/IEC 27001 Certified:
- Milestone Systematically examine the customer’s information security risks, taking account of the threats, vulnerabilities, and impacts;
- Design and implement a coherent and comprehensive suite of information security controls and
- Adopt an overarching management process to ensure that the information security controls continue to meet the customers’s information security needs on an ongoing basis.
- Standards and methodologies for project management quality assurance
- Effective processes to support arrangements for good governance and accountability;
- Input from individuals with the appropriate subject or technical expertise to ensure the development of outputs that are fit for the purpose.