MEP Drafting Services:
Milestone offer customized MEP drafting, MEP CAD drawings and MEP design services to help our customers to achieve their various technological, infrastructural and economic goals in ACE industry.
Our services are defined with structured design processes right from concept, design to installation phases. Our processes are designed towards helping customers meet their project goals accurately. A MEP design that promotes clash free installation and higher sustainability lies at the heart of our services.
Range of industries
Our MEP design support Includes:
• MEP conversion from hand drawn or scanned drawings into CAD (Raster to Vector)
• 2D drafting and 3D modeling for visualization
• Energy analysis for energy efficient and sustainable MEP systems
• 3D renderings and interactive modeling for customer presentation and to enable improvements and iterations
• Documentation of MEP concept design based on energy analysis
Precise detailing and MEP BIM support:
BIM drafting services offer a complete pre-construction model of the building project to the customer by combining the structural, architectural and MEP services. BIM drafting services deliver precise elevations floor plans, sections, as well as schedules, area calculations and quantity take-offs according to customers’ specifications. Let us see how BIM drafting services can help the different sectors of a building project.
For Architects or Engineers
- Design prototype: Space arrangements, materials, assemblies
- Building Systems coordination: clash detection, space reservation
- Analysis: lighting, energy, space
- Engineering accuracy: Measurement, context
- Drawing production quality
- Risk reduction by a better understanding of the complexity
- Less Shop drawings
- Systems coordination for clash detection
- Construction schedule optimization
- Improves design quality that results in better performing project
- Reduces change orders
- Facilitates schedule optimization
- Enhances schedule compression
- Cost estimating and quantity take-offs
- Provides efficient handover
- Hourly- rates are available, based on your volume of work and type of work
- Full-time Equivalent – rates can be provided for larger projects, ensuring your project will be completed within a fixed budget.
- Refer outsourcing model for more details.
Being ISO/IEC 27001 Certified:
- Milestone Systematically examine the customer’s information security risks, taking account of the threats, vulnerabilities, and impacts;
- Design and implement a coherent and comprehensive suite of information security controls and
- Adopt an overarching management process to ensure that the information security controls continue to meet the customers’s information security needs on an ongoing basis.
- Standards and methodologies for project management quality assurance
- Effective processes to support arrangements for good governance and accountability;
- Input from individuals with the appropriate subject or technical expertise to ensure the development of outputs that are fit for the purpose.