MEP BIM Services:
Milestone provides MEP BIM Services to MEP contractors, consultants, and Realtors leverage BIM to design, detail, estimate, fabricate and install MEP (mechanical, electrical, and plumbing) building systems fast and accurately. MEP modeling not only improves collaboration, streamlines projects but also reduces risk and waste across the project. Our MEP BIM Services are specialized in developing accurate and detailed MEP design models with required LOD and as per the BIM execution plan.
MEP BIM modeling services , CAD services, MEP coordination etc provide effective synchronization between all the individual parts of a building. We create MEP BIM models for buildings in various sectors for example residential, commercial and industrial premises as well as hotels, resorts and Hospitals.
Milestone always ensure that MEP BIM models are compliant all of HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing building codes applicable according to specific project location.
Range of industries
Our MEP BIM Services include:
- 3D modeling of MEP layout
- 2D to 3D conversion and 3D modeling from point could data
- Shop Drawings, fabrication
- Spool drawings
- MEP coordination with architecture and structure
- Clash detection and resolution
- Isometric installation drawings
- As-Built drawings
- Quantity take-off and BOMs
- 3D BIM to 4D BIM for scheduling
- 5D BIM for costing
- Parametric modeling and library creation of HAVC & MEP components
The advantages of our MEP BIM services:
- We offer accurate and comprehensive MEP BIM as per the customers requirement.
- We follow international codes and standards while developing BIM of MEP designs to provide detailed MEP services to clients across the world.
- We ensure fast turn around time at a competitive price.
- Our qualified and experienced professional team follows strict quality measures to meet our clients expectations.
- We regularly update our clients about the progress of the work at each stage of the project.
- Hourly- rates are available, based on your volume of work and type of work
- Full-time Equivalent – rates can be provided for larger projects, ensuring your project will be completed within a fixed budget.
- Refer outsourcing model for more details.
Being ISO/IEC 27001 Certified:
- Milestone Systematically examine the customer’s information security risks, taking account of the threats, vulnerabilities, and impacts;
- Design and implement a coherent and comprehensive suite of information security controls and
- Adopt an overarching management process to ensure that the information security controls continue to meet the customers’s information security needs on an ongoing basis.
- Standards and methodologies for project management quality assurance
- Effective processes to support arrangements for good governance and accountability;
- Input from individuals with the appropriate subject or technical expertise to ensure the development of outputs that are fit for the purpose.