CAD & Detailing
MILESTONE offers multi-disciplinary Engineering Design and Drafting Services using latest and state of art technology Tools. Our Expert team of engineers having rich experience in industries like Automotive, Machinery & Robotics, Heavy Engineering, Industrial equipment and Aerospace.Our best-in-class CAD & detailing services are managed through integrated engineering workflows and applications for mechanical and electrical elements, piping, and instrumentation projects.
We are MILESTONE, know that engineering detailing is the key strength of high quality, cost and time-effective manufacturing. Getting the detail design right has become critical than ever before along with the product development life-cycle is shrinking.With more than 50+ engineers working, we engage with our customers as per the requirement. In comparison to by hiring additional in-house resources, we deliver your project cost-effectively and quickly than you could typically achieve. Using our drafting services you can achieve upto 50% of your total project cost.
Range of industries
Industrial & Heavy Equipment
Machinery & Robotics
Our expertise in Engineering CAD Design and Detailing includes:
- 3D modeling and Assembly
- Sheetmetal Object designs
- Complex surface design
- General Arrangements & Layout preparation,
- Intelligent part/sub-assembly/assembly/drawing creation
- Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance, Tolerance Stack-up
- Hydraulic, Pneumatic Circuits & Piping Drawings
- Machining, Fabrication, Weldment drawings for Manufacturing
- BOM/Part list
- Spare/Operation/Maintenance Manuals
- Packaging drawing
- Hourly- rates are available, based on your volume of work and type of work
- Full-time Equivalent – rates can be provided for larger projects, ensuring your project will be completed within a fixed budget.
- Refer outsourcing model for more details.
Being ISO/IEC 27001 Certified:
- Milestone Systematically examine the customer’s information security risks, taking account of the threats, vulnerabilities, and impacts;
- Design and implement a coherent and comprehensive suite of information security controls and
- Adopt an overarching management process to ensure that the information security controls continue to meet the customers’s information security needs on an ongoing basis.
- Standards and methodologies for project management quality assurance
- Effective processes to support arrangements for good governance and accountability;
- Input from individuals with the appropriate subject or technical expertise to ensure the development of outputs that are fit for the purpose.