Architectural 3D Modeling services in USA
We provide Architectural 3D Modeling services in USA. This is a basic service that we offer to our client’s such as architects, general contractors, owners and builders. A building 3D model offers better visualisation, accurate interpretation of building facility and minimize the errors in construction also ensures that There is a smooth communication between the architect and the structural & MEP engineers in understanding the complete requirement of the client.
3D models are widely used for Presentations to the builders and owners and also for approval of project from the local authority.
We provide Architectural 3D Modeling services in USA that allows a multidisciplinary team of product developers, engineers, and designers to share a single 3D model that includes all design elements.
Range of industries
Office & Commercial
Restaurants & Hotels
Public libraries and Museums
- We provide accurate 3D modeling in softwares like Revit, Archicad, Vectorworks, Sketchup and 3DS max etc.
- 3D Architectural Modeling
- 3D interior Modeling
- 3D Modeling for Structural Elements
- 3D MEP Modeling
- 3D furniture modeling
- BIM family modeling
- Scan to BIM – Modeling from Point cloud
- 2D to 3D conversion
- Hourly rates are available, based on your volume of work and type of work
- Full-time Equivalent – rates can be provided for larger projects, ensuring your project will be completed within a fixed budget.
- Refer outsourcing model for more details.
Being ISO/IEC 27001 Certified:
- Milestone Systematically examine the customer’s information security risks, taking account of the threats, vulnerabilities, and impacts;
- Design and implement a coherent and comprehensive suite of information security controls and
- Adopt an overarching management process to ensure that the information security controls continue to meet the customers’s information security needs on an ongoing basis.
- Standards and methodologies for project management quality assurance
- Effective processes to support arrangements for good governance and accountability;
- Input from individuals with the appropriate subject or technical expertise to ensure the development of outputs that are fit for the purpose.