Revit Family creation Services:
MILESTONE is a leading BIM Outsourcing Company in India providing tailor made and ready to use Revit Family Creation Services globally. We work for Realtors, Architects and General Contractors and product designers, manufacturers who have an ongoing requirement of Architectural, Structural and MEP components . Product specifications, 3D geometry from Revit families can help Manufacturers and Product Design companies for manufacturing.
MILESTONE is one of India’s leading Revit Family Creation service providers and a trusted partner to deliver all of your BIM content production and product designing needs. With a proven track record of working with a few well-known construction companies and product designers, we have gained a reputation for being a reliable outsourcing partner for all BIM content services.
Range of industries
Custom Revit Family Creations includes:
- Foundation families
- Door, Window and walls Families
- Ceiling families
- Stair, Railing families
- Column, struss families
- Joist families
- Kitchen accessories families
- Electrical fixtures families
- Sanitary ware families
- Pipes & fixtures families
- Furniture Families
- Glass panel system families
Family Creation Procedure:
- Choose suitable family template
- Plan the parameters
- Assign the object subcategories
- Create the model geometry
- Set up the optimum geometry visibility rules
- Create family types
- Hourly- rates are available, based on your volume of work and type of work
- Full-time Equivalent – rates can be provided for larger projects, ensuring your project will be completed within a fixed budget.
- Refer outsourcing model for more details.
Being ISO/IEC 27001 Certified:
- Milestone Systematically examine the customer’s information security risks, taking account of the threats, vulnerabilities, and impacts;
- Design and implement a coherent and comprehensive suite of information security controls and
- Adopt an overarching management process to ensure that the information security controls continue to meet the customers’s information security needs on an ongoing basis.
- Standards and methodologies for project management quality assurance
- Effective processes to support arrangements for good governance and accountability;
- Input from individuals with the appropriate subject or technical expertise to ensure the development of outputs that are fit for the purpose.