Milestone offers well-coordinated mechanical Building Information Modeling shop fabrication drawings for Mechanical elements. Before creating drawing mechanical elements such as Mechanical equipment, Ducts, Duct Fittings and Duct accessories are well coordinated with other services plumbing, firefighting & electrical systems, and clashes are resolved and ensure that there is adequate clearance between different system elements. Contractors use shop drawings to prefabricate and install mechanical assemblies at the building facility site.. We provide detail mechanical system drawing of Mechanical equipment, accurate layout details of mechanical system to make proper installations which in turn save lot of time. Our mechanical CAD Services designers have a wealth of industry knowledge and are exceptionally expert at discovering new ones. We give extensive answer for mechanical computer aided design drafting and drawing administrations. The well-known service provider for your Mechanical CAD Services solution is Milestone
Range of industries
Office & Commercial
Restaurants & Hotels
Public libraries and Museums
Our Mechanical CAD services includes:
- HVAC systems layout
- HVAC duct layout
- HVAC pipe layout
- Fire protection systems layout
- Hourly rates are available, based on your volume of work and type of work
- Full-time Equivalent – rates can be provided for larger projects, ensuring your project will be completed within a fixed budget.
- Refer outsourcing model for more details.
Being ISO/IEC 27001 Certified:
- Milestone Systematically examine the customer’s information security risks, taking account of the threats, vulnerabilities, and impacts;
- Design and implement a coherent and comprehensive suite of information security controls and
- Adopt an overarching management process to ensure that the information security controls continue to meet the customers’s information security needs on an ongoing basis.
- Standards and methodologies for project management quality assurance
- Effective processes to support arrangements for good governance and accountability;
- Input from individuals with the appropriate subject or technical expertise to ensure the development of outputs that are fit for the purpose.