Modular BIM Services in USA
Milestone offers Modular BIM Services in USA .BIM model helps architect, Builder, owner and contractor to communicate & collaborate in a clear and precise way. Milestone offers design development modeling, construction documentation, coordination model, shop drawings & installation drawings for modular assemblies & prefabricated structural components to manufacturers, fabricators and contractors. We provide complete and accurate BIM model for modular projects & components, architectural and engineering prefabrication such as wall panels, modular sub-assemblies, kitchen units, prefabricated structural components like slab, beams etc.
Range of industries
Office & Commercial
Restaurants & Hotels
Public libraries and Museums
Our Modular BIM Services :
- Moduler sub assemblies and erection drawings
- Component fabrication drawing
- Model and drawing for steel assemblies and precast member
- Material takeoffs
A 3D-modeled building is a buildable model that lasts throughout a project’s lifecycle and teams. It also lets the designer make decisions about design options. Therefore, a design can be visualized in three dimensions using three-dimensional modeling, which also helps with planning and communication. Plan, sections, and elevation views in both 2D and 3D allow the client to examine the model and interact with it.
Milestone has been providing Modular BIM Services in USA and digital models for more than a decade, including prestigious projects for clients all over the world. Our designing group learns and update themselves consistently with the most recent and most developed 3D programming in the business to convey better 3D models. Additionally, projects that benefit from our streamlined processes are more profitable.
- Hourly rates are available, based on your volume of work and type of work
- Full-time Equivalent – rates can be provided for larger projects, ensuring your project will be completed within a fixed budget.
- Refer outsourcing model for more details.
Being ISO/IEC 27001 Certified:
- Milestone Systematically examine the customer’s information security risks, taking account of the threats, vulnerabilities, and impacts;
- Design and implement a coherent and comprehensive suite of information security controls and
- Adopt an overarching management process to ensure that the information security controls continue to meet the customers’s information security needs on an ongoing basis.
- Standards and methodologies for project management quality assurance
- Effective processes to support arrangements for good governance and accountability;
- Input from individuals with the appropriate subject or technical expertise to ensure the development of outputs that are fit for the purpose.