Structural Shop Drawings
We provide various structural shop drawings services including steel structures shop drawings, detailed plans of fabricated elements, trusses, reinforced concrete and precast concrete. Our structural team of highly qualified and experienced, Structural engineers and draftsmen work with our clients to give the best possible solution on every building project which in turn saves lot of time, cost, labor, and materials.
Our structural shop drawings services produce accurate and reliable drawings for steel, concrete and wood structures, ensuring that all components fit and functions correctly.
Range of industries
Office & Commercial
Restaurants & Hotels
Public libraries and Museums
- Steel Structure Shop drawings
- Stair case and Handrail Shop Drawing
- Steel Fabrication Drawing
- Erection & GA diagrams
- Cabinets Shop Drawing
- precast concrete shop drawing
International Standards we Work with:
- AWI (Architectural Woodwork Institute)
- AWMAC (Architectural Woodwork Manufacturers Association of Canada)
- NAAWS (North American Architectural Woodwork Standards)
- AWS (American Welding Society)
- NKBA (National Kitchen & Bath Association)
- Hourly rates are available, based on your volume of work and type of work
- Full-time Equivalent – rates can be provided for larger projects, ensuring your project will be completed within a fixed budget.
- Refer outsourcing model for more details.
Being ISO/IEC 27001 Certified:
- Milestone Systematically examine the customer’s information security risks, taking account of the threats, vulnerabilities, and impacts;
- Design and implement a coherent and comprehensive suite of information security controls and
- Adopt an overarching management process to ensure that the information security controls continue to meet the customers’s information security needs on an ongoing basis.
- Standards and methodologies for project management quality assurance
- Effective processes to support arrangements for good governance and accountability;
- Input from individuals with the appropriate subject or technical expertise to ensure the development of outputs that are fit for the purpose.