Shop Drawings and Fabrication Drawing Services
Milestone offers a variety of detailing services for the global customers in Architecture, Engineering domain and Construction Domain. We generate highly precise and accurate set of shop drawings using latest software tools in short turnaround time.
The shop drawings generated by milestone helps architects, contractors, sub-contractors, fabricators, manufacturers, suppliers, owners, and developers during various stages of the project. Our vast experience in working with single family, multi-family residential, commercial, public, industrial, School, government, and infrastructural projects make us your best solution partner for all of your shop & fabrication drawing needs.
Fabrication drawing services play a crucial role in the construction and manufacturing industry, providing a vital link between architects, MEP designers, fabricators, and builders. By ensuring that accurate and detailed drawings are produced, fabrication drawing services help to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards.
Range of industries
Office & Commercial
Restaurants & Hotels
Public libraries and Museums
Our Shop Drawings services includes:
- Architectural Shop Drawings
- Structural Shop Drawings
- MEP & HVAC Shop Drawings
- Construction shop drawing
- Hourly rates are available, based on your volume of work and type of work
- Full-time Equivalent – rates can be provided for larger projects, ensuring your project will be completed within a fixed budget.
- Refer outsourcing model for more details.
Being ISO/IEC 27001 Certified:
- Milestone Systematically examine the customer’s information security risks, taking account of the threats, vulnerabilities, and impacts;
- Design and implement a coherent and comprehensive suite of information security controls and
- Adopt an overarching management process to ensure that the information security controls continue to meet the customers’s information security needs on an ongoing basis.
- Standards and methodologies for project management quality assurance
- Effective processes to support arrangements for good governance and accountability;
- Input from individuals with the appropriate subject or technical expertise to ensure the development of outputs that are fit for the purpose.