Structural BIM Services
We are offering Structural BIM services for both concrete & steel structure of building design to our clients on various Structural BIM projects like Residential, Commercial and Industrial structures. We transform your schematic designs- SD or Hand Drawn Sketches into Accurate BIM model (Design Development Phase) and construction documents- CD set.
Structural BIM services typically involve the creation of 3D models of structural components such as beams, columns, and foundations. These models can be used to analyze the structural performance of a building, identify potential design issues, and optimize the design for efficiency and safety.
Structural BIM model developed by our engineers can be used to calculate building material and resources required to complete the project and also to ensure efficient cost and proper time management.
We have a well-experienced team of Civil Engineers, structural engineers, structural BIM modelers and structural Draftsmen with sound knowledge of building standards and codes of the international project location.
Structural engineering BIM modeling facilitates better coordination and collaboration with the architectural & MEP (mechanical, electrical, and plumbing) system
3D Structural BIM models with LOD 100 to LOD 500 for different types of structures includes information related the dimensions, location and orientation, materials & Finishes, and load-bearing capacity of the structural elements in the building.
Range of industries
Office & Commercial
Restaurants & Hotels
Public libraries and Museums
Structural BIM services in USA :
- Structural BIM Modeling
- Precast Modeling & Detailing
- Steel Structure Detailing
- Rebar Detailing
- Coordination with Architectural and MEP Model
- Structural Shop Drawings
- Construction Documentation
- Creation of Parametric families of Structural elements.
- As-Built Modeling
- Point Cloud data to Structural BIM Modeling.
- Accurate BOQ Preparation
- Hourly rates are available, based on your volume of work and type of work
- Full-time Equivalent – rates can be provided for larger projects, ensuring your project will be completed within a fixed budget.
- Refer outsourcing model for more details.
Being ISO/IEC 27001 Certified:
- Milestone Systematically examine the customer’s information security risks, taking account of the threats, vulnerabilities, and impacts;
- Design and implement a coherent and comprehensive suite of information security controls and
- Adopt an overarching management process to ensure that the information security controls continue to meet the customers’s information security needs on an ongoing basis.
- Standards and methodologies for project management quality assurance
- Effective processes to support arrangements for good governance and accountability;
- Input from individuals with the appropriate subject or technical expertise to ensure the development of outputs that are fit for the purpose.