Automotive Design Services
Are you falling short of the expertise to plan and implement new automobile designs with a high-level of perfection? Are you finding it challenging to find design specifications, interior, exterior, design prototype and the final rendering of the model? Then, the best option for your organization would be to outsource automotive design and styling services to an experienced and skilled service provider. Milestone PLM Solutions is one such service provider who can be your one-stop-shop for all your automotive design requirements. Our team of automotive designers hail from some of the top design institutes and excel in their work. We tend to understand the client requirements with ease and provide the services accordingly.
Range of industries
Machinery & Robotics
Our Automotive Design Services includes:
- Instrument & Cluster
- Centre console & Cup holder
- Cowl trim
- Pillar trims
- Door panel
- Carpet trims
- Front & Rear Bumpers
- Under body moldings
- Body Side Moldings
- Roof Rails
BIW Fixture Design
- Welding fixture designing for Side body, under body, Enclosures etc.
- Designing of series production welding fixtures
- Designing of welding stations
- Side body framing station
- Checking and Setting fixtures
- Hemming fixtures
- Robotic Grippers
- Design Capture – Vehicle Data, 2D Drawing/3D CAD model, Reverse Engineered Data
- 3D Modelling, Detailing, Should Costing
- FE Modelling, Meshing, Modal Analysis, Dynamic Analysis
- Detail Manufacturing Drawings (3D and 2D)
- Engineering Change Management
- Technical Publication
- Design of Jigs, Fixtures & Gauges for Second Operations & Checking
- Hourly- rates are available, based on your volume of work and type of work
- Full-time Equivalent – rates can be provided for larger projects, ensuring your project will be completed within a fixed budget.
- Refer outsourcing model for more details.
Being ISO/IEC 27001 Certified:
- Milestone Systematically examine the customer’s information security risks, taking account of the threats, vulnerabilities, and impacts;
- Design and implement a coherent and comprehensive suite of information security controls and
- Adopt an overarching management process to ensure that the information security controls continue to meet the customers’s information security needs on an ongoing basis.
- Standards and methodologies for project management quality assurance
- Effective processes to support arrangements for good governance and accountability;
- Input from individuals with the appropriate subject or technical expertise to ensure the development of outputs that are fit for the purpose.