Aftermarket / Engineering Documentation:
Our Technical Documentation services team works with clients to produce service and operation manuals for products ranging from washing machines to airplanes. The Engineering Documentation team also creates part illustrations and manufacturing instructions for components across industries, develops maintenance processes/ SOPs and supports customers with engineering change notice (ECN) and engineering change request (ECR). The service leads to efficient sales service, reduced number of support calls, increase in first time right production and safety, easier maintenance and faster time to market.
Range of industries
Industrial & Heavy Equipment
Aftermarket / Technical Documentation Services Includes:
- SOP for Assembly of complex product
- SOP for service or maintenance procedure
- Animation of Assembly sequences
- Exploded Views for maintenance manuals
- High class/ Real-life rendering of your product
- Parts Management / ECR
- Manual Development
- Translation & Localization
- Document Conversion / Editing
- Technical Illustrations
- SOP Development
2D To 3D Conversion (Legacy Conversion / Data Migration):
Milestone offers a complete range of highly accurate and high-quality 2D to 3D legacy data conversion services. Our Technical documentation Services team can handle complete conversion projects with expertise using advanced tools and software. Our quality check criteria at every stage of the project ensures that our clients will receive accurate and error-free files within scheduled time frames committed.
- Hourly- rates are available, based on your volume of work and type of work
- Full-time Equivalent – rates can be provided for larger projects, ensuring your project will be completed within a fixed budget.
- Refer outsourcing model for more details.
Being ISO/IEC 27001 Certified:
- Milestone Systematically examine the customer’s information security risks, taking account of the threats, vulnerabilities, and impacts;
- Design and implement a coherent and comprehensive suite of information security controls and
- Adopt an overarching management process to ensure that the information security controls continue to meet the customers’s information security needs on an ongoing basis.
- Standards and methodologies for project management quality assurance
- Effective processes to support arrangements for good governance and accountability;
- Input from individuals with the appropriate subject or technical expertise to ensure the development of outputs that are fit for the purpose.