Scan to BIM | Point Cloud to BIM Modeling Services:
MILESTONE offer Scan on BIM 3D modeling services. Using state of the art technology to convert point cloud and laser data to complex 3D BIM model for architects, retailers and main contractors. We also offer MEP Scan in BIM consulting services to engineers, MEP developers and MEP contractors. The main advantage of Scan to BIM is its ability to analyze the differences between point cloud data and model geometry.
Range of industries
Key Benefits to Customers
- Reduced change orders
- Optimized Schedule
- Enhanced quality work
- Quick handover
- Competitive price
Milestone ensures that delivery of our Scan to BIM modeling services is accurate and up-to-date mark with respect to the design specifications, quantities and all other properties of the building components. Our architectural BIM modeling services extends to managing all design changes as project updates. So, the Principal architect can take better well-informed decisions that will help to reduce design errors thus cost. As a result, our expert team can develop a combination of drawings and documentation that provide seamless integration between design, analysis, engineering, construction and operations for the entire life-cycle of construction sites.
Our wide range of Scan to BIM services include following:
- 3D Models from Laser-Scan Raw Data: If you already have scan data, MILESTONEs’ engineers can create architectural and MEP models from that. We have all the software tools needed to do any complex conversions, checks, and drawings that may be needed.
- 3D BIM Models using Revit: MILESTONE engineers can create accurate 3D BIM models using Revit Architecture and MEP. For example, We can create 3D models of commercial building in Revit Architecture, and the electrical and Fire and drainage services contained within them can be built in Revit MEP.
- BIM Modeling using Point Cloud data: Scanned BIM models proves very important to provide final as-builts or for retrofit or renovation purposes. Models include all structural and MEP components, including columns, beams, roof, floor, MEP adjustment, and installation, etc.
- Extraction of information from BIM models: The unique features of the BIM model have data and properties configured in it. For example, a column may contain building materials, cross section, dimensional details and cost. MILESTONE can extract data from a BIM model that can be used for future reference.
- Hourly- rates are available, based on your volume of work and type of work
- Full-time Equivalent – rates can be provided for larger projects, ensuring your project will be completed within a fixed budget.
- Refer outsourcing model for more details.
Being ISO/IEC 27001 Certified:
- Milestone Systematically examine the customer’s information security risks, taking account of the threats, vulnerabilities, and impacts;
- Design and implement a coherent and comprehensive suite of information security controls and
- Adopt an overarching management process to ensure that the information security controls continue to meet the customers’s information security needs on an ongoing basis.
- Standards and methodologies for project management quality assurance
- Effective processes to support arrangements for good governance and accountability;
- Input from individuals with the appropriate subject or technical expertise to ensure the development of outputs that are fit for the purpose.