Milestone is provider of COBie Modeling Services for any of our clients project in accordance with the client requirement. COBie (Construction Operations Building Information Exchange) is a non-proprietary data format used in the data gathering of a facility during its different design and construction phases. This digital information is transferred to the operations and maintenance team for further maintenance of facility.
COBie Modeling Services includes important building project data such as sheets, equipment lists, warranties, spare parts lists etc. This information is very important to support operations, maintenance, and asset management once the building facility is in service.
Range of industries
Office & Commercial
Restaurants & Hotels
Public libraries and Museums
Advantages of COBie in Construction
- Ease of Data Management
- Quick and enhance Data Sharing
- Operation Planning
- Quick Transfer of Information
International Standards we Work with:
- Hourly rates are available, based on your volume of work and type of work
- Full-time Equivalent – rates can be provided for larger projects, ensuring your project will be completed within a fixed budget.
- Refer outsourcing model for more details.
Being ISO/IEC 27001 Certified:
- Milestone Systematically examine the customer’s information security risks, taking account of the threats, vulnerabilities, and impacts;
- Design and implement a coherent and comprehensive suite of information security controls and
- Adopt an overarching management process to ensure that the information security controls continue to meet the customers’s information security needs on an ongoing basis.
- Standards and methodologies for project management quality assurance
- Effective processes to support arrangements for good governance and accountability;
- Input from individuals with the appropriate subject or technical expertise to ensure the development of outputs that are fit for the purpose.