BIM Modeling Services in USA
Milestone is a one of the global Building Information Modeling Services provider. We are a team of Experienced Architects and Engineers responsible for providing quality BIM modeling services. Our BIM modeling services are allowing our clients work in more collaborative and automated environment and bridging the gap between concept and Reality. BIM Modeling enables the integration of the architecture, structural and MEP engineering into a single BIM model of buildings. We are using different software platforms like Autodesk AutoCAD, Autodesk Revit, Archicad, Vectorcad, Navisworks etc. to offer BIM modeling services for the Architectural, Structural, MEP & Fire protection domains.
BIM model in the USA are often created using specialized software such as Autodesk Revit, Bentley MicroStation, or Trimble SketchUp. Revit BIM modeling services are an essential part of the construction industry in the USA. BIM models can improve efficiency, reduce errors, and enhance collaboration among stakeholders, leading to better project outcomes. BIM modelers are responsible for creating and maintaining these models, using specialized software and industry standards to ensure accuracy and compliance.
Range of industries
Office & Commercial
Restaurants & Hotels
Public libraries and Museums
BIM Model Includes
- Architectural design: BIM models including Wall, Windows, Door, Floor, Roof and interior details
- Structural engineering: BIM models including foundations, beams, columns, stairs and walls.
- MEP (mechanical, electrical, and plumbing) engineering: Creating 3D models of building systems, including HVAC, plumbing, fire fighting and electrical systems.
- Construction documentation: Creating detailed construction documents, schedules, and material takeoffs.
- Clash detection: Identifying and resolving potential conflicts between different building systems and components before construction.
- Facility management: Creating 3D models of buildings for use in facility management, including space planning and maintenance schedules.
- Hourly rates are available, based on your volume of work and type of work
- Full-time Equivalent – rates can be provided for larger projects, ensuring your project will be completed within a fixed budget.
- Refer outsourcing model for more details.
Being ISO/IEC 27001 Certified:
- Milestone Systematically examine the customer’s information security risks, taking account of the threats, vulnerabilities, and impacts;
- Design and implement a coherent and comprehensive suite of information security controls and
- Adopt an overarching management process to ensure that the information security controls continue to meet the customers’s information security needs on an ongoing basis.
- Standards and methodologies for project management quality assurance
- Effective processes to support arrangements for good governance and accountability;
- Input from individuals with the appropriate subject or technical expertise to ensure the development of outputs that are fit for the purpose.