CFD & FEA Services: Computer Aided Engineering
At MILESTONE, we collaborate with design engineers to evaluate product design right from early design stages and minimize prototyping trials. Our FEA Engineers can provide key insights on the product performance under given boundary conditions to predict possible pre-mature failure. Additionally, we deliver design optimization solutions for existing products to reduce resource utilization while keeping product designs efficient.
Range of industries
Industrial & Heavy Equipment
CFD & Finite Element Analysis (FEA) Services Includes:
- Static analysis
- Linear analysis
- Non-linearity (Time, Contact, Material & geometry)
- Dynamic boundary conditions
- Thermal analysis
- CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics)
- Design Optimization (Size, Shape & Topology)
- Multibody dynamic analysis
- Drop Test
Prototype Testing And Validation:
In conjunction with a strategic partner, Milestone can manage and undertake combined physical test and FEA co-relation. This service includes the measurement and analysis of dynamic strains, loads, vibrations and displacements.
Electronic Cooling Analysis:
Optimize the cooling strategy for electronic components concurrent to the design process using the Electronic Cooling Analysis. These capabilities include:
- Airflow Optimization
- Product Thermal Design
- Heat sink Selection/Design
- PCB Thermal Simulation
- Fan Selection
- Hourly- rates are available, based on your volume of work and type of work
- Full-time Equivalent – rates can be provided for larger projects, ensuring your project will be completed within a fixed budget.
- Refer outsourcing model for more details.
Being ISO/IEC 27001 Certified:
- Milestone Systematically examine the customer’s information security risks, taking account of the threats, vulnerabilities, and impacts;
- Design and implement a coherent and comprehensive suite of information security controls and
- Adopt an overarching management process to ensure that the information security controls continue to meet the customers’s information security needs on an ongoing basis.
- Standards and methodologies for project management quality assurance
- Effective processes to support arrangements for good governance and accountability;
- Input from individuals with the appropriate subject or technical expertise to ensure the development of outputs that are fit for the purpose.