We at MILESTONE, know engineering detailing is the key strength of high quality, cost and time-effective manufacturing support. Getting the correct manufacturing support services has become critical than ever before along with the product development life-cycle is shrinking.
MILESTONE offers multi-disciplinary Engineering Design and Detailing Services using latest and state of art technology tools and manufacturing support. Our Expert team of engineers having rich experience in industries like Automotive, Machinery & Robotics, Heavy Engineering, Industrial equipment and Aerospace.
Our best-in-class CAD & detailing services are managed through integrated engineering workflows and applications for mechanical and electrical elements, piping, and instrumentation projects. With more than 50+ engineers working, we engage with our customers as per the requirement. In comparison to by hiring additional in-house resources, we deliver your project cost-effectively and quickly than you could typically achieve.
Range of industries
Industrial & Heavy Equipment
Machinery & Robotics
Our Manufacturing Support includes:
- Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) Support : Tool-path generation upto 4 Axis
- Machining Fixture Design
- Wash Fixture Design
- Testing Fixture Design
- Welding Fixture Design
- Bubble prints
- Weld sequence SOP
- Packing List and drawing
- BOM/Part list
- Spare/Operation/Maintenance Manuals
- Assembly Sequence animation
- Hourly- rates are available, based on your volume of work and type of work
- Full-time Equivalent – rates can be provided for larger projects, ensuring your project will be completed within a fixed budget.
- Refer outsourcing model for more details.
Being ISO/IEC 27001 Certified:
- Milestone Systematically examine the customer’s information security risks, taking account of the threats, vulnerabilities, and impacts;
- Design and implement a coherent and comprehensive suite of information security controls and
- Adopt an overarching management process to ensure that the information security controls continue to meet the customers’s information security needs on an ongoing basis.
- Standards and methodologies for project management quality assurance
- Effective processes to support arrangements for good governance and accountability;
- Input from individuals with the appropriate subject or technical expertise to ensure the development of outputs that are fit for the purpose.