5D BIM - Cost Estimation & Quantity Takeoff
Milestone offers 5D- Cost Estimation & Quantity Take-off services along with a virtual design model (BIM) of facility to manage the construction cost. Our 5D BIM Services enables our customer to extract accurate BOM, generate request for information-RFI and construction document set for tenders. we use Revit and Navisworks software to check the impact of changes in building materials on the overall project cost. we helps our clients to work with Cost Estimation & Quantity Takeoff as it gives complete information about the quantities that the will need to complete the project.
We at Milestone understand how 5D- Cost Estimation & Quantity Takeoff from a set of drawings is time consuming. Our 5D BIM teams can collaborate and integrate entire information about the project so that the quantities and cost of the project get dynamically readjusted and it is easier for the our client to manage the cost of the project. Our 5D BIM – Cost Estimation & Quantity Take-off Services, we ensure accurate cost estimation for projects by computing quantity takeoffs and material estimates. This involves calculating the quantities and costs of purchase and installation of different building materials utilized during construction.
Range of industries
Office & Commercial
Restaurants & Hotels
Public libraries and Museums
5D BIM - Cost Estimation & Quantity Takeoff services includes
- Overall Project Cost estimation
- Accurate Quantity takeoffs
- Real time Collaboration
- Cost adjustment
- Common Data Environment (CDE)
Benefits of 5D BIM
- Automatic generation of Quantity take-offs eliminates the human errors.
- It becomes easier for our client to provide competitive bids for the project.
- Increases the efficiency of procurement and purchasing process.
- Hourly rates are available, based on your volume of work and type of work
- Full-time Equivalent – rates can be provided for larger projects, ensuring your project will be completed within a fixed budget.
- Refer outsourcing model for more details.
Being ISO/IEC 27001 Certified:
- Milestone Systematically examine the customer’s information security risks, taking account of the threats, vulnerabilities, and impacts;
- Design and implement a coherent and comprehensive suite of information security controls and
- Adopt an overarching management process to ensure that the information security controls continue to meet the customers’s information security needs on an ongoing basis.
- Standards and methodologies for project management quality assurance
- Effective processes to support arrangements for good governance and accountability;
- Input from individuals with the appropriate subject or technical expertise to ensure the development of outputs that are fit for the purpose.