High-quality and Cost Effective Lighting Design Services:
Milestone is a company capable of offering a comprehensive range of LED Lighting Design Services prior to any commercial or industrial installation. Our computer-aided, LED lighting design capabilities give our clients the ability to visualize the lighting effects, lux levels prior to the procurement and installation of fixtures. Milestone will typically design the layout to achieve recommended lux levels thus ensuring your investment is compliant with standard practices. Our Engineers can also provide alternative designs to suit your custom lux levels, if your organisation has specific requirements.
We execute projects in varying scales in a whole range categories right from facade to landscape, commercial to residential complex, industrial to heritage, mall to museum & educational institution to sports stadium.
Our Services In A Project Includes :
- Interactions with the clients, architects, and end-users (if relevant)
- Followed by conceptualization of design
- Proposing budget specific lighting schemes,
- Lighting level analysis
- Analysis with respect to power consumption and efficient alternatives
- Working drawings
- Technical specifications,
- Technical assistance in procurement of lighting hardware and finally
Area of Expertise:
- Lighting Design
- Light Modelling
- Lighting Audits
- Light pollution studies
- Lighting strategy across multiple portfolios and sites
- Road Lighting
- Sports Lighting
- Expert witness or opinion
- Energy calculations and compliance
- Facade Lighting
- Visual Design
- Ecological lighting design
- LEED assistance
- Backspill control
- Multi-level designs
- Glare control
- External scenes
- Hourly- rates are available, based on your volume of work and type of work
- Full-time Equivalent – rates can be provided for larger projects, ensuring your project will be completed within a fixed budget.
- Refer outsourcing model for more details.
Being ISO/IEC 27001 Certified:
- Milestone Systematically examine the customer’s information security risks, taking account of the threats, vulnerabilities, and impacts;
- Design and implement a coherent and comprehensive suite of information security controls and
- Adopt an overarching management process to ensure that the information security controls continue to meet the customers’s information security needs on an ongoing basis.
- Standards and methodologies for project management quality assurance
- Effective processes to support arrangements for good governance and accountability;
- Input from individuals with the appropriate subject or technical expertise to ensure the development of outputs that are fit for the purpose.