Clash Detection Services in USA
As part of our MEP Clash detection, we do co-ordination between Architecture, Structural & MEP disciplines, clash detection, report and finally clash resolution. Our experty take care of various domains including Residential, Commercial, Hospitals, Educational and Industrial Buildings. Milestone always use latest tools and techniques including software such as Revit & Navisworks to do clash detection & Resolution. We always try to resolve the clashes at pre-construction level so our customer can save time and cost that may arise at the time of actual construction.
Range of industries
Office & Commercial
Restaurants & Hotels
Public libraries and Museums
Our MEP Clash Detection Services Include:
MEP Clash Detection Services
MEP clash detection services are a crucial aspect of Building Information Modeling (BIM), enabling the identification and resolution of potential conflicts between various building systems, such as mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP). By utilizing specialized software, these services employ 3D BIM models to detect and analyze spatial interferences, ensuring a seamless integration of MEP components.
There are Few Term while doing MEP Clash Detection Services.
- Coordination among Architecture, Structure & MEP
- MEP clash detection
- BIM Coordination
- Report Generation
- Clash resolution
- Hourly rates are available, based on your volume of work and type of work
- Full-time Equivalent – rates can be provided for larger projects, ensuring your project will be completed within a fixed budget.
- Refer outsourcing model for more details.
Being ISO/IEC 27001 Certified:
- Milestone Systematically examine the customer’s information security risks, taking account of the threats, vulnerabilities, and impacts;
- Design and implement a coherent and comprehensive suite of information security controls and
- Adopt an overarching management process to ensure that the information security controls continue to meet the customers’s information security needs on an ongoing basis.
- Standards and methodologies for project management quality assurance
- Effective processes to support arrangements for good governance and accountability;
- Input from individuals with the appropriate subject or technical expertise to ensure the development of outputs that are fit for the purpose.