Food Service Equipments | Region: USA
Industry:Food Service Equipment
- Leading manufacturer/Vendor of Food processing Equipment in the United States.
- To provide full manufacturing support which includes manufacturing Drawings, DXF’s, ECN (Engineering Change).
- Customer required an manufacturing support along with manufacturing drawings which includes laser drawings with DXF’s, bend drawings, weld drawings and assembly drawings.
- If assemblies are complex, then customer also asks us to design a fixture.
- If model is not present, then customer also asks us to generate a 3D model from the
- Customer also required the assembly manual book or build book.
- To complete and submit the parts to customer in short period of time to meet the dead line.
- Milestone has provided engineering support services to a growing list of happy clients from around the globe.
- For this project, the team involved Three CAD/Design Engineer and One fixture design expert who have ample experience in providing cad services.
- 3D CAD development and concept as needed, Design review/ Modification and Fixture design.
- For ease of manufacturing and parts to be get in exact location we have suggested and applied tab and slot method.
Production Drawings and DXF:
- The parts mainly are sheet metal parts so the manufacturing process includes operation Laser, Bend, Weld, Assembly and fixture design.
- Customer send us the 3D model and then we provide them all the manufacturing drawing’s and DXF which are required at the time of production. Manufacturing Drawings includes laser Drawing, bend drawing, Weld sequence drawing, Assembly drawing.
- We also provide the gauge drawings if the bends are other than 90° which is used to check the angle after production of the parts.
- We create weld fixtures for final assemblies as well as sub-assemblies as per customer requirement.
- For some cases customer also requires the hand fixtures for small sub-assemblies, after which subassemblies are directly placed with the final assembly for weld.
- Once the fixture is finalized then we provide the drawing and DXF’s for fixture built.
- We create the fixture using the guideline provided by customer that all weld can cover in one single setup wherever possible.
Process Instruction drawings:
- These drawings include the Weld sequence drawings and Assembly drawing step wise.
- Assembly drawings includes the step wise building the complex assembly with the help of explode view.
- We also build user manual books which are used to give clear idea how the parts are assembled using explode views.
- It is shop floor manual to get better idea to the worker. We called it as Build Book.
BUSINESS IMPACT DELIVERED:
- With proven project management processes and expertise in latest tools, Milestone helps in reducing time and saves effort on complex designing projects
- 60% of cost reduction. As total Engineering work has handled by us.
- Quick Turnaround due to Time difference. This proved very effective as it involves with day to day routine manufacturing.
- Avoid of machining components further reduces cost & manufacturing time.