MILESTONE offers the broadest and deepest capabilities and infrastructure when you outsource your CAD-CAM-FEA-BIM conversion services to India. There are compelling reasons why you should outsource to us and why you should engage with MILESTONE for your outsourcing services needs:
Milestone, offers complete spectrum of infrastructure; where clients can expect maximized business performance, enhanced margins, unified technology and business priorities, reduced costs, amplified service speeds & flexibility to attain long-term success. hitech is well equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure to ensure; we stay abreast latest technological evolvements to offer a robust delivery platform.
Plug and Play Set up:
- Provide us with your project specifications and any specific/ custom training (only if required), and leave the infrastructure and resource worries to us. Our Services team will start operating from the very next day!
- Features of our infrastructure setup include world-class backup and disaster recovery systems, industry-standard security systems (encompassing physical, network and data security) that exceed client expectations and campus operating with top-of-the-line hardware and software tools in a secure atmosphere.
- No capital infrastructure costs, no resource hiring, training and management worries: just utilize MILESTONE' best-in-class infrastructure facilities for your CAD Conversion Services. Outsource to India, hassle-free.
Largest Resource Pool:
- Situated India’s Business capital, Mumbai, MILESTONE makes use of India's large pool of computer literate, English speaking engineers. Engineers who graduate from Indian technical universities such as the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) are well recognized for their Information Technology and communication skills.
- We train and deploy our engineers to specific project types, so that they acquire domain specializations within the specific sector. MILESTONE' strong team of domain specialists help clients gain the edge with their attention to detail and end-to-end capabilities.
Engineering talent needs to be supported by able managers. We have built a superb team of project managers. Experienced in working for MNCs, our project managers ably assist clients to extract the best from our Services teams. Project and process management techniques our managers employ include:
- Regular and ad-hoc reporting and metrics
- Superior documentation of project, process and progress
- Access Control Card System for all our premises
- Predefined escalation channels
- Adherence to international standards such as ASME, BS, AIA, NFPA and any others specified by our clients in our Services projects
- Regular training and re-training of employees
- Transition models include: Subject Matter Experts on location, or client representative(s) on location and a reporting matrix
The MILESTONE Knowledge Bank:
- We have built our knowledge bank over a period of several years from our experience in working for clients across the globe.
- This includes end-to-end transfer and transition of medium to large projects in Aerospace, Automotive, General Engineering, Ship Building, Oil and Gas, Food and Beverage industries, Real estate, Construction, Architecture and others
- The result is 99% SLA adherence, a number that is unmatched among Indian service providers.
- These methodologies help us handle complex projects and exceed clients' expectations when it comes to quality, reliability and adherence to budget.
The time zone advantage:
- Being located on the other side of the globe from North America, We offer a unique time zone advantage to most locations in North America and Western Europe.
- This allows us to make faster deliveries to clients - many have been astonished at deliverables from their projects reaching them at 8 am on day 1
- Many clients utilize this time zone difference to employ a "The Next Day" model on projects with short deadlines.
Cost-Effective and Competitive:
Everything else being equal, it sometimes boils down to price. MILESTONE offers multiple options in our pricing model, including:
- Time and Materials (Effort Based)
- Fixed price (Milestone Based)
- Full Time Equivalent (Dedicated Resource at Milestone OR at Customer Location)
- Per Transaction
The bottom line? MILESTONE is the CAD-CAM-FEA-BIM Services Domain Specialist. We offer world-class, cost effective and competitive CAD-CAM-FEA-BIM Services in a highly secure environment. Are you considering outsourcing to MILESTONE?
Talk to MILESTONE today to get the ball rolling!
Quick Contact Form
we'll one over 15 Years of experience you always the best guidance