High-quality and Cost Effective Architectural BIM Modeling Services:
Milestone offers a variety of BIM services for the global customers, in Architecture, Construction and Engineering domain.
A specialized BIM outsourcing company, we offer custom 3D BIM modeling, 4D and 5D BIM modelling services for all AEC stakeholders including designers, contractors, engineers, testers, trainers and engineering companies. Domain expertise, extensive experience and a talented BIM technology team are our key strengths
Range of industries
Key Benefits to Customers
- Reduced change orders
- Optimized Schedule
- Enhanced quality work
- Quick handover
- Competitive price
Milestone ensures that delivery of our architectural BIM modeling services is accurate and up-to-date mark with respect to the design specifications, quantities and all other properties of the building components. Our architectural BIM modeling services extends to managing all design changes as project updates. So, the Principal architect can take better well-informed decisions that will help to reduce design errors thus cost. As a result, our expert team can develop a combination of drawings and documentation that provide seamless integration between design, analysis, engineering, construction and operations for the entire life-cycle of construction sites.
Architectural BIM Modeling Services Includes:
- Exterior view of the building
- Interior view of the building
- 3D Visualization
- Intelligent libraries for different building components with various styles and specifications
- Floor plans
- Building schemes
- 4D BIM – Construction Simulation
- 5D BIM – Cost Estimation
- Level of Detail LOD (100, 200, 300, 350, 400 & 500)
- Information on material specifications, quantities, time schedules and costs
- Building Sections
- Staircase/Vertical Circulation details
- Construction details
- Hourly- rates are available, based on your volume of work and type of work
- Full-time Equivalent – rates can be provided for larger projects, ensuring your project will be completed within a fixed budget.
- Refer outsourcing model for more details.
Being ISO/IEC 27001 Certified:
- Milestone Systematically examine the customer’s information security risks, taking account of the threats, vulnerabilities, and impacts;
- Design and implement a coherent and comprehensive suite of information security controls and
- Adopt an overarching management process to ensure that the information security controls continue to meet the customers’s information security needs on an ongoing basis.
- Standards and methodologies for project management quality assurance
- Effective processes to support arrangements for good governance and accountability;
- Input from individuals with the appropriate subject or technical expertise to ensure the development of outputs that are fit for the purpose.