CAD & Detailing
We are MILESTONE, know that engineering detailing is the key strength of high quality, cost and time-effective manufacturing. Getting the detail design right has become critical than ever before along with the product development lifecycle is shrinking.
MILESTONE offers multi-disciplinary Engineering Design and Detailing Services using latest and state of art technology Tools. Our Expert team of engineers having rich experience in industries like Automotive, Machinery & Robotics, Heavy Engineering, Industrial equipment and Aerospace.
Our best-in-class CAD & detailing services are managed through integrated engineering workflows and applications for mechanical and electrical elements, piping, and instrumentation projects. With more than 50+ engineers working, we engage with our customers as per the requirement. In comparison to by hiring additional in-house resources, we deliver your project cost-effectively and quickly than you could typically achieve.
Range of industries
Industrial & Heavy Equipment
Machinery & Robotics
Our expertise in Engineering CAD Design and Detailing includes:
- 3D modeling and Assembly
- Sheetmetal Object designs
- Complex surface design
- General Arrangements & Layout preparation,
- Intelligent part/sub-assembly/assembly/drawing creation
- Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance, Tolerance Stack-up
- Hydraulic, Pneumatic Circuits & Piping Drawings
- Machining, Fabrication, Weldment drawings for Manufacturing
- BOM/Part list
- Spare/Operation/Maintenance Manuals
- Packaging drawing
- Hourly- rates are available, based on your volume of work and type of work
- Full-time Equivalent – rates can be provided for larger projects, ensuring your project will be completed within a fixed budget.
- Refer outsourcing model for more details.
Being ISO/IEC 27001 Certified:
- Milestone Systematically examine the customer’s information security risks, taking account of the threats, vulnerabilities, and impacts;
- Design and implement a coherent and comprehensive suite of information security controls and
- Adopt an overarching management process to ensure that the information security controls continue to meet the customers’s information security needs on an ongoing basis.
- Standards and methodologies for project management quality assurance
- Effective processes to support arrangements for good governance and accountability;
- Input from individuals with the appropriate subject or technical expertise to ensure the development of outputs that are fit for the purpose.