Structural 2D Drafting
Milestone offer high quality Structural 2D drafting Services to our global client base. Our structural 2D drafting services include structural detailing for single family, Multifamily residential, commercial buildings, Public Building and different construction projects which includes cover sheet, plan, elevation, sections, Structural framing, Foundation plans, reinforced concrete detailing, beam framing, Structural Joist etc. We are having a very good experience in producing structural Construction document set in any CAD format with proper structural standards as required by our client for submittal drawing set.
Our team consists of well qualified and skilled structural engineer and draftsmen with proper experience in an area in Structural 2D Drafting. we can generate Detailed 2D Drawing from the client inputs such as hand drawn sketches, scanned images, Schematic design, Sketchup and Revit Model and markup drawings.
Range of industries
Office & Commercial
Restaurants & Hotels
Public libraries and Museums
Structural 2D Drafting services:
- General Arrangement Drawing or Erection Drawings for construction
- Connection & Fittings Drawings
- Steel detailing drawing
- Shop/ Fabrication Drawings
- Hourly rates are available, based on your volume of work and type of work
- Full-time Equivalent – rates can be provided for larger projects, ensuring your project will be completed within a fixed budget.
- Refer outsourcing model for more details.
Being ISO/IEC 27001 Certified:
- Milestone Systematically examine the customer’s information security risks, taking account of the threats, vulnerabilities, and impacts;
- Design and implement a coherent and comprehensive suite of information security controls and
- Adopt an overarching management process to ensure that the information security controls continue to meet the customers’s information security needs on an ongoing basis.
- Standards and methodologies for project management quality assurance
- Effective processes to support arrangements for good governance and accountability;
- Input from individuals with the appropriate subject or technical expertise to ensure the development of outputs that are fit for the purpose.